20 March, 2016

My Little Pony meet and greet

CALLING ALL PEGASISTERS AND BRONIES!!!

With Season 6 of My Little Pony: Friendship of Magic coming next week, Equestria is having a very long celebration!! There will be a My Little Ponyville event at SM Mall of Asia Center Atrium from March 18 to 31 (except 24-25), with new toys, pony mascot meet and greet performances, photo-ops with pony statue display set-up, and super fun play activities! :D



I am so thrilled to share with you guys that I'll be part of the activities to help out at Ponyville~ I will be there as Applejack on March 21 and 31; and as Fluttershy on March 23 and 29! Other ponies are going to visit and help out as well, so be sure to drop by and visit also on the other dates. Fun and surprises await!!

See y'all there ayt Sugarcubes!! ^_~
Uhhmm... yaaay... ^.^


 

No comments:

Post a Comment