01 March, 2016

Idols @ Otaku Connect 2.5

 

It surprised many of my friends that I'd be cosplaying from this genre... ehh~ ehhh~

I been noticing Eli Ayase a lot since the anime and mobile game came out (I did play the game for a bit, until I got busy working on costumes ~__~; kyaa~) and I loved that there are information about her and her personality that I really like~ For example, October 21 is her birthday which is the same as my Hunny anniversary day ~ ♡ and that she tried out dancing (ballet) but even though she didn't make it to the cut, she is passionate about performing! I also like that she is one of the matured character (and voices) in the series, because I think I can't do super moe moe types ;A; ayaaa~


I was thrilled to be invited to a group and find out that her character is still available (in the cosplay group)!!! ♡ tsuuu~ ♡

We are missing the other girls, awww~ but we will all be together soon!!


 
Eli Ayase, 3rd year, BiBi leader (cosplay by Dukesa)
Umi Sonoda, 2nd year, Lily White leader  (cosplay by Kim Loki Heart)




No comments:

Post a Comment