16 March, 2016

Costume Color Meme 2016

Anybody remember the costume color meme back in 2014? 

Anyway, I decided to make another one but this time including all cosplay of that color theme! Hence, all 56 cosplay up to date - here I did not include some of the variations of the cosplay but rather the final improved ones.



My favorite colors are actually white and purple (and shades of it from lilac to violet), but somehow I ended up with so much blue! ^o^; I wonder why... eheehee ~ ^o^;

To tally it up: White (9) Pink (8) Red (5) Brown (2) Yellow (3) Orange (4) Green (3) Blue (11) Violet (5) Black (2) Grey (4)

For this year, my cosplay line up per color if I can manage XD : White (5) Pink (1) Red (3) Brown (1) Yellow (2) Orange (0) Green (0) Blue (4) Violet (1) Black (2) Grey (0)

wheew good luck fitting all these plans within the year hahah~ and also my wallet *kisses wallet, be good to me* ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment