09 August, 2018

Cosplay Pouches

Cosplaying a character with pockets in his/her outfit, or having a bag as an accessory is a blessing, and oh so rare!! But what about those without pockets? Where can we put our valuables like our phone and money? Sometimes holding them is okay, or having a purse bag but then when we pose for photos, it's a little off to be holding a bag especially when it doesn't fit the character.

The solution I found then was that I always try to put secret pockets on most of my costumes but of course, it doesn't always work especially for short skirts and tight costumes. Hence, I have "cosplay pouches". These are small pouch bags that can fit my phone and a small wallet (or cash), attached to my costume either by a belt, a string, or a safety pin.




I normally place these pouches on my side or at the back, where they won't be easily noticed and yet I have easy access to. Plus points if some costume parts cover it too! I recently made new ones in a bigger size (because new phone OwO) and in different colors to match most of my costumes like red for Supergirl, violet for Liliana, gold and white for other characters. :)

Do you also have "cosplay pouches"? What other ideas do you do to keep your valuables? Share in the comments!~ ^_^

cc: Dukesa Cosplay


No comments:

Post a Comment