28 July, 2010

Alice | E-Life Video Game Face-Off



I COSPLAYED again as Alice for the E-Life Video Game Face-Off competition last July 24, 2010 in Eton Cyberpod Corinthian, Ortigas. My costume had an upgrade: apron and knife bloodier, and a new rabbit plush, and the original Alice in Wonderland book. All used for the skit.


My friend, Winter Doll, cosplayed as Queen of Hearts. I asked her to go for something original because if we stayed true to the original Queen of Hearts from the game it would be difficult and uncomfortable for her during the catwalk skit. We tried to get some parts from the original but we lacked the time to make spikes and other accessories. Nevertheless, she made a really good Queen that day! :heart:

A video of our skit here.

Alice | American McGee's Alice
Costume and Model by :dukesawolf:
Costume information: Cosplay.com
Queen of Hearts | Original Concept
Costume and model by Winter Doll
Photo Edit by me :dukesawolf:
FUJIFILM FinePix s1000fd

2 comments:

  1. nice! too bad I wasn't there in E-life to see it :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Akira was there. Haha, kalaro nila Zire at Zai Zai. <3

    ReplyDelete