07 July, 2009

Magic Knights!

I DO NOT KNOW WHY but for some reason I have been staring at this particular image from the Magic Knight Rayearth series.  Maybe I like the border designs, the colors? The way the characters where positioned? And because all three are matching together? The art style? know I have been a fan of Clamp art. I have Chobit's "For Your Eyes Only" artbook which I bought two Christmases ago. But... there is something....



Cosplay ideas perhaps? But really. Oh I don't know. I still have Presea's unfinished costume. Surely I can't be thinking of cosplaying any from the girls... am I? Or maybe that's it. I do want to cosplay one of the girls. I just don't know which one. Or. I want all the three, I fear.

LOLZ. I am going insane.






10 comments:

  1. OMG. This is an All time dream cosplay. these three are just so majestic. :) even i want to cosplay one of them.. in these costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am in the same vein. All three of them is perplexing meeeeee @__@ ha ha.
    But if ever I do, I have other costume versions I'd like to try out. I'm probably most fitting for Hikaru's role anyway, because I. Am. Short. hahaha XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! nah! i think you'd fit any of the roles, regardless :) oh i have seen other versions of their costumes too. yung parang mga gypsies sila haha. i love the last level costumes in the anime though the ones here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wai~

    i love MKR..^^

    i'll be happy to cosplay either 1 of them.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhh!!

    Gusto niyo?? :D
    I mean.

    GROUP!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the details from clamp! woohoo! very exciting for you to cosplay them hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh... but the girls will have to wait...

    Must. Resist. Changing. Cosplay. Plans....

    XOOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha! i know what you mean! haha XDD but i'm willing to be part of this if may slot :) it's one of my dream cosplays XD though, daniela, hani and i cosplayed their seifuku version just last year. we might have a re release in a couple of months with the same costume i think. not sure kung may other plans.. or if they're still into it. hehe. T.T

    ReplyDelete